Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) is now selling the application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the list of available courses, requirements and how to apply for the YABATECH HND part-time admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) HND part-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
YABATECH HND Part-Time Courses
(A) HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY/EVENING MODE)
- Building Technology
- Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering with options in:
- Electronics /Telecommunication &
- Power Machine
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Food Technology
- Graphic Design
- Hospitality Management
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with Option in:
- Power Plants
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Physics with Electronics
(B) WEEKEND (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS) PROGRAMMES.
- Accountancy (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Business Administration (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Marketing (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Office Technology & Management (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
YABATECH HND Part-Time Admission Requirements
- SSCE / JAMB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma Programmes as published in the current JAMB Brochure.
- Relevant National Diploma at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade.
- At least one year Post-National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
- Students for the Bilingual programme are to liaise with the Department for preparatory classes in French.
How to Apply for YABATECH HND Part-Time Admission Form
Applicants are to pay a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payments.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng and follow the instructions to complete the on-line application form and submit.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Candidates applying for HND should ensure that their transcripts of the ND programme reach the Office of the Registrar, Yaba College of Technology within six weeks from the date of this publication.
The campus of preference should be clearly indicated by candidates for programmes that run in both Yaba and Epe Campuses.
For details on available programmes of study and entry requirements, visit the Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. For further enquiries, applicants should contact the Admissions Department, Room AA 01, Old Administrative Building.
The deadline for submission of application is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.