Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) is now selling application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for YABATECH ND part-time admission form below.
Applications are hereby invited for admission into National Diploma (Part-Time) programmes of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Only candidates who are of good character and possess a burning desire for high-quality knowledge and practical skill-based education with entrepreneurial disposition, are encouraged to apply. The available programmes are as follows:
YABATECH Part-Time ND Available Programmes
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (WEEKDAY/EVENING MODE – SIX (6) SEMESTERS:
- Agricultural Technology (Epe Campus)
- Building Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science (Yaba and Epe Campuses)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Estate Management & Valuation
- General Art
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Industrial Maintenance Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mass communication
WEEKEND (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS) PROGRAMMES – SIX (6) SEMESTERS:
- Accountancy (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Banking & Finance (ND Only) (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Business Administration (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Marketing (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
- Office Technology & Management (Yaba & Epe Campuses)
YABATECH Part-Time ND Entry Requirements
General Entry Requirements for National Diploma (ND) Programmes: Senior School Certificates Examination (WAEC/NECO & NABTEB) with at least five (5) credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements specified in the current JAMB Brochure.
How to Apply for YABATECH ND Part-Time Admission Form
Applicants are to pay a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payment.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng and follow the instructions to complete the on-line application form and submit.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
The campus of preference should be clearly indicated by candidates for programmes that run in both Yaba and Epe Campuses.
For details on available programmes of study and entry requirements, visit the Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. For further enquiries, applicants should contact the Admissions Department, Room AA 01, Old Administrative Building.
The deadline for submission of application is January 31, 2021.
Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!