The management of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) has released the modalities for the 2022/2023 academic session online post UTME screening examination.
Registered and qualified candidates scheduled for the exam would be notified and updated on developments through SMS and Email (used for registration).
YABATECH Online Post UTME Screening Exam
All applicants for 2022/2023 National Diploma and B.Sc Edu. Full-Time Admission is being informed that the On-line Post UTME aptitude test will commence on Wednesday 7th December 2022 to Saturday 10th December 2022.
Candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st Choice Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 160 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible for the online aptitude test. All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 2022.
Registered and qualified candidates scheduled for the exam will be able to check their schedule starting from Monday, December 5, 2022.
Please visit https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication/admissions/cbt_schedule_default_page to print out your CBT ONLINE SCHEDULE.
- This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must therefore comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Candidates are to be remotely monitored and recorded during the period of the aptitude test.
- Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a Computer with a webcam and microphone-enabled device. (For optimal experience, the use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately; you click the start button and continue to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate distinctly and clearly at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
- Use of face mask, face caps, or anything that cover the face during the test is prohibited.
- During the 30 mins. aptitude test, candidates are not permitted to leave his/her position.
- In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to click outside of the examination page, i.e. you cannot leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around the candidate during the period of the test, not even members of the family. A candidate will be disqualified if anybody is seen around him/her during the test.
- In the event that the candidates run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
For assistance before and during the test, Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. or contact the following phone numbers 09058702877, 07043359831 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.