Yobe State University, YSU diploma programme admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Yobe State University (YSU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Diploma programmes of the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session.
YSU Diploma Programmes.
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN ARABIC AND ISLAMIC STUDIES (DAIS)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION (DSP)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN CRIME MANAGEMENT, PREVENTION AND CONTROL (DCM)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY (DEC)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (DCS)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN SHARI’A LAW (DSL)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN CIVIC LAW (DCL)
- 2 – YEAR DIPLOMA IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL (ONR)
YSU Diploma Admission Entry Requirements.
Candidates must pass three relevant O’ Level subjects at credit level in WASSCE, SSCE, GCE or their equivalent in examinations administered by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings. At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for.
How to Apply for YSU Diploma Admission
Step 1: Make a non-refundable payment of N5, 100 into Account name/Number: YSU CONSULTS STUDENT REGISTRATION/00226614491 GT Bank Plc Damaturu Branch and obtain a scratch card for the application. Sales of scratch cards starting from 30th November, 2018.
Step 2: Visit Consult Ysu.edu.ng and click Diploma Application Under the admission TAB at the home page. Provide all the information required and print acknowledgment slip for your personal reference.
If you have inquiry or difficulty, write to email@example.com or call 08032823779.
Note: To qualify for Degree programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their O’ Level deficiencies. Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of the Diploma studies so as to obtain the minimum entry requirement for degree programme of five O’ Level credits in relevant subjects.