Request for Resources Persons at Yobe State University, Damaturu. Center for Research and Capacity Development in Humanitarian Studies (CRCDHS).
Learning Resource Area: Emergency Response, Rehabilitation and Recovery
AGENCY/PROJECT NAME: Yobe State University, Damaturu. Center for Research and Capacity Development in Humanitarian Studies (CRCDHS)
Country/Region: Lake Chad Region (Initially targeting North East Nigeria)
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The Resource Persons selected will have the following expertise:
- Minimum – Masters University Degree in Humanitarian Studies, Emergency Response, Arts, Law, Human Rights or associated and relevant knowledge areas.
- S/he should have at least five years’ experience of institutional capacity development interventions targeting humanitarian, recovery and rehabilitation organizations in conflict or recovery in Africa.
- Good knowledge of traditional structures, community based civil society organizations and community based organizations in Africa.
- At least three years’ practitioner technical design and implementation in respective area of expertise as be learning areas (b) above.
- Excellent facilitation and training skills
- Excellent track record in academic writing and publications
- Experience in undertaking similar assignments in Africa
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications with the subject clearly marked as follows: The Director, email@example.com
Please submit a CVs (3 pages Maximum per CV) containing a comprehensive profile of similar or comparable facilitation or resource person activity and referees to:Ali Haruna, Director, CRCDHS: or visit crcdhs.ysu.edu.ng / http://crcdhs.org/web/index.php/membership for more info.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!