Yobe State University, YSU hostel accommodation online application/allocation guidelines for 2018/2019 newly admitted, final year, foreign and disabled students.
The management of the Yobe State University (YSU), Damaturu, has released the hostel accommodation application/allocation procedure for the 2018/2019 academic year.
YSU Hostel Accommodation Eligibility.
The following categories of students are eligible to apply for hostel accommodation:
- All undergraduate Students who are in their final year of study.
- All undergraduate Students who are in their first year of study.
- All Foreign Students
- Interested disable candidates
YSU Hostel Accommodation Requirements.
All eligible students wishing to apply for the hostel accommodation shall be required to obtain a login PIN at a non-refundable amount of N5000 only from the Union Bank. The following should also be presented before the PIN can be issued.
- Student Identification card
- Photocopy of the 2018/2019 Course Registration Slip
YSU Hostel Accommodation Online Application Procedure.
- Visit ug.ysu.edu.ng
- Login and complete your 2018/2019 Registration
- On the Profile Menu, Click on Apply for Accommodation
- Select Hostel and Provide Accommodation Card Details
- Select and confirm Hostel name and Room Number
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit Printed Acknowledgment Slip to Hall Master/Mistress for Final Approval
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!