Yobe State University, YSU hostel accommodation online application/allocation guidelines for 2018/2019 newly admitted, final year, foreign and disabled students.
The management of the Yobe State University (YSU), Damaturu, has released the hostel accommodation application/allocation procedure for the 2018/2019 academic year.
YSU Hostel Accommodation Eligibility.
The following categories of students are eligible to apply for hostel accommodation:
- All undergraduate Students who are in their final year of study.
- All undergraduate Students who are in their first year of study.
- All Foreign Students
- Interested disable candidates
YSU Hostel Accommodation Requirements.
All eligible students wishing to apply for the hostel accommodation shall be required to obtain a login PIN at a non-refundable amount of N5000 only from the Union Bank. The following should also be presented before the PIN can be issued.
- Student Identification card
- Photocopy of the 2018/2019 Course Registration Slip
YSU Hostel Accommodation Online Application Procedure.
- Visit ug.ysu.edu.ng
- Login and complete your 2018/2019 Registration
- On the Profile Menu, Click on Apply for Accommodation
- Select Hostel and Provide Accommodation Card Details
- Select and confirm Hostel name and Room Number
- Print Acknowledgement Slip
- Submit Printed Acknowledgment Slip to Hall Master/Mistress for Final Approval
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!