Yobe State University, YSU post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. YSU post UTME form is now readily available online.
From the office of the Registrar, Yobe State University, Damaturu, this is to inform all candidates who apply for admission through UTME that there will be screening exercise for those who chose Yobe State University as their FIRST CHOICE with an aggregate score of 150 and above.
Date for Direct Entry and 2nd choice UTME candidates will be communicated in due course.
Courses Offered at Yobe State University.
- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Agricultural Engineering
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Physics
- Education Arts
- English Language
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Science Education
- Sociology and Anthropology
Yobe State University Post UTME Screening.
Eligible candidates should come forward for Post UTME and Departmental Screening scheduled as follows:
Step I: Online registration for Post UTME screening
- Candidates are to purchase registration Scratch Cards at a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) payable into the Yobe State University Account Number: 2032347328 at the First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum.
- Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence from Friday 13th to 23rd July, 2018.
Step 2 Departmental Screening:
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from Monday 16th to Wednesday, 25th July, 2018 with the following credentials:
- Post UTME Screening Registration Slip
- Original JAMB UTME Result Slip
- SSCE Results, i.e. WAEC, NECO or their equivalent ( at not more than two sittings}.
- Certificate of Local Government Indigeneship
- Primary School Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Please note that the date for 2nd Choice UTME and Direct entry (DEJ candidates screening will be communicated later. Also, note that only candidates who paid and registered for YSU Post UTME screening will be considered for admission.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Forms are Out 2018/2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!