YSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2022/2023
Yobe State University (YSU) Pre-Degree Programme Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
- The School of Pre-Degree Studies, Yobe State University (YSU), is now selling application forms for admission into its pre-degree programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- The cost of YSU pre-degree admission form is N5,000.
- See the requirements and how to apply for the YSU pre-degree admission form below.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the one-year Pre-degree Art & Science Programme of the Yobe State University (YSU) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
YSU PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME INTEGRATES JAMB CLINICS AIMED AT TRAINING STUDENTS TO PASS THEIR JAMB/ UTME EXAMINATIONS.
YSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Candidate for admission into Pre-Degree Programme must possess a minimum of three (3) O’level credit passes in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS in relevant subjects as primary pre-requisite for admission.
How to Apply for YSU Pre-Degree Form
- Visit www.ysu.edu.ng/predegree
- Click on create account
- Generate RRR code and pay the sum of N5,000.00 using any e-payment channel or any Bank Branch,
- Log in using your phone number and the generated RRR code to proceed with the application.
- Provide the required information and Print Acknowledgment slip.
If you have inquiry or difficulty call 07030615772
The Application will last for 3 weeks.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates