The date for the commencement of 2019/2020 academic session at the Yobe State University (YSU) has been announced. See YSU resumption date and other important activities for the new session below.
This is to inform all the fresh and returning undergraduate students of the Yobe State University (YSU) that the management of the institution has fixed the resumption date for the commencement of 2019/2020 academic session.
YSU will resume for first semester 2019/2020 Academic Session on Monday, 25th November, 2019.
Consequently, the following schedule has been drawn for further information and compliance by all Students;
- Monday, 25th November 2019: Registration of both New and Returning College of Medical Sciences students at the Convocation Square.
- Monday, 2nd December 2019: Registration of all new students at their designated Registration Centres at the Convocation Square.
- Monday, 9th December 2019: Registration of all Returning students of Faculties of Arts and Education; Law; Science; and Social and Management Sciences at their designated Registration Centres at the Convocation Square.
- All students (both New and Returning) are required to pay in their registration fees into the Yobe State University Students Registration Account No: 1006400111 UBA Plc.
- Registration exercise commences daily from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
We wish all YSU students a better and excellent session ahead.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!