Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) admission list of candidates admitted into the university first-degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This s to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) first-degree programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check ZAMSUT Admission List
- Visit the university admission portal at http://www.sis.zamsut.edu.ng/
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns (your JAMB registration is your username and password)
- Click on the “Applicant” tab and then click on “Evidence of Admission” to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their ZAMSUT admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ZAMSUT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Zamfara State University, Talata-Mafara (ZAMSUT) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.