Zintex Oil and Gas Limited Job Vacancy for Graduate Trainee in Lagos …
Zintex Oil and Gas Limited is recruiting for Graduate Trainee. The position role includes, but is not limited to, responding well to clients’ queries, that is, able to establish and cultivate relationships with company’s clients. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee.
Job Location: Lagos.
Job Job Description
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme seeks to provide a thorough induction into various aspects of our business, equipping our prospective employees with the requisite skills needed to advance their career/development and also expose them to the different activities and Strategic Business techniques within our organization.
- Over the course of several months, successful candidates will be provided with the required professional, analytical and social skills to assume a position in the organization.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Respond well to clients’ queries, that is, able to establish and cultivate relationships with company’s clients.
- Presentation and proposal development.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new business prospects.
- Work closely with and co-ordinate other team members to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific clients.
- Manage clients’ accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Ability to think indicatively, pay attention to detail and seek continuous improvement.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to deliver presentations in front of varying audiences if needed.
- Ability to work under less or no supervision
- Ability to develop a well-tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity and transparency.
- Dedication of time and knowledge,
- Effective time management skills.
- Promptness and dependability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office.
Apply Before: 31st May, 2018.
How to Apply: Qualified? Send your Application Letter and detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!