This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Ambrose Alli University (AAU) foundation programme admission that the management of the institution has released the admission list (1st and 2nd batch) of candidates admitted into the foundation programme for the 2013/2014 academic session.
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Regular Diploma Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Pre-Degree Form
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Pre-Degree Admission Form
- University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Pre-Degree Admission Form
- OAU Supplementary Pre-Degree Entrance Exam Date
How to Check AAU Foundation Programme 1st and 2nd Batch Admission List
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password (Application ID and Password).
- If admitted, a congratulatory message will appear e.g. “Congratulations! You have been offered provisional admission into the 2013/2014 Academic Session of Ambrose Alli University, Foundation Programme. Your student record has been created for you. Please, logout and proceed to the login page of the portal. Then enter your new student credentials: user name= E1999171, password = 958807. Change your password when you have logged in”.
- Click Logout.
- Click login or Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your newly created student’ login credentials. eg. user name= E1999171, password = 958807 to begin payment of Acceptance fee, Clearance, School fees and Course Registration.