Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, is now selling the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for admission into its various NCE and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME form below.
The management of Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
The College hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks
- For NCE Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 140 marks
- For Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who possess a minimum of 8 points and at least two (2) Merit Passes in their NCE Final Examination.
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of first choice and are interested, are expected to change their institution of first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) for the Degree Programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE Programme, before applying.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the hard copy of their NCE result and transcript to the Division of Admissions and Academic Board in the College.
How to Apply for Adeyemi College of Education Post UTME Form.
Candidates are to visit http://aceondo.net to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N 2,000.00. via etranzact or Remita at any commercial bank. You can also pay online using your debit or credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload a clear passport photograph not more than 50kb which must be JPEG or JPG with no Eye glasses or Veil.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC / NECO/ NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable. Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law enforcement agencies and his/her admission, once discovered would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are completely filled.
- Cross-check your entries properly.
- Submit your application form.
- Print out the Post UTME Screening slip.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address(es) and phone number(s)by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/ non functional phone numbers.
DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF FORMS ONLINE: The deadline for the submission of application form which should be done online is Sunday, 5th December, 2020.
For Further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 0803-833-8936, 0706-282-4180, 0803-465-9681, 0806-658-0030, and 0803-584-1342 and/or send email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the College website www.aceondo.edu.ng
NOTE: The public should note that the College will use the minimum cut off mark of Obafemi Awolowo University for the 2021\2022 admissions as required by JAMB
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!