Achievers University, Owo, has officially opened its gates for qualified candidates to apply for admission into the University’s undergraduate degree programmes for the academic session 2023/2024. The call for applications covers both UTME and Direct Entry candidates who meet the eligibility criteria.
Achievers University Undergraduate Courses
A. COLLEGE OF BASIC HEALTH SCIENCE (COBHS)
- B.Sc. Human Anatomy
- B.Sc. Human Physiology
- B.Sc. Public Health
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
B. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (COET)
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil & Environmental Engineering
C. COLLEGE OF LAW (COL)
- LL.B. – Bachelor of Laws
D. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
E. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations (including a three-month French language programme abroad)
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
All the programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and relevant professional regulatory agencies.
General Entry Requirements for Achievers University Admission
A. UTME CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study. However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
B. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
(i) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
- As for A(ii.) above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc., candidates shall, in addition to A(ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B.Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B.,candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
- HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science.
- HND in Computer Engineering is acceptable for Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accounting. This is in addition to A (ii.) above.
In a bid to foster excellence and dedication in its students, the university’s Governing Council has approved free tuition scholarships for the first three academic sessions in the following programmes: Accounting, Plant Science and Biotechnology, Business Administration, Industrial Chemistry, Economics, Biochemistry, Political Science, Geology, Public Administration, Human Anatomy, Sociology, and Human Physiology.
How to Apply for Achievers University Post UTME
Candidates not listing Achievers University as a choice in their JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can pursue admission through the following steps:
- Initiate the admission process by visiting the university’s website at https://apply.achievers.edu.ng for an online application.
- Alternatively, admission forms can be obtained directly from Achievers University, Owo or at any of the designated screening centres during the screening day.
For candidates who selected Achievers University in their JAMB UTME application, a screening fee of N2,000 is required. Conversely, those who did not select the university must pay an application fee of N10,000 to Stanbic IBTC Account No. 0044498901.
To begin the application process, please follow the link below to access our admission portal:
To ensure a swift decision-making process regarding your application, please upload a scanned copy of each of the following documents along with the completed admission form on the portal:
- 2023 UTME result (Note: Applicants MUST change their selection to Achievers University Owo.)
- WAEC results (Up to two sittings are permissible.)
- A receipt showing payment for the form.
By doing so, the university can promptly assess whether you meet the admission criteria.
Achievers University Post UTME Screening Schedule & Centres
Screening of applicants is scheduled to take place at the designated centers across the country. The exact date will be announced later.
- Location: Achievers University, Owo, Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State.
- Alaba: 0803-706-2508
- Tunde: 0803-222-9522
- Location: Achievers High School, Km 2, Off Arulogun Road, Ojo, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Gbenga: 0813-459-1733
- Dokun: 0803-220-0325
- Location: Tinuola Maximum Schools & International College, Ekiti Housing Estate, Opposite Federal Housing (Oke-Ila), Afao Road, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Olukayode: 0806-248-4836
- Kayode: 0814-111-8724
- Location: Plot C. 39 Cadastral Zone B. 12, Sector Centre C, Yellow Building Behind Oando Filling Station, Opposite Prince & Princess Estate, Kaura, Abuja.
- Innocent: 0810-706-7779
- Ayo: 0816-357-7472
- Emilia: 0806-555-9489
- Location: Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos.
- Bayo: 0803-343-2195
- Bunmi: 0703-847-7064
For further inquiries, please visit the University’s website at www.achievers.edu.ng, or reach out to the following contacts:
- Adebayo: 0803-343-2195
- Alaba: 0803-706-2508
- Oluchi: 0803-936-6046
- Tunde: 0803-222-9522
Fees are reasonable with liberal payment terms
In conclusion, Achievers University continues to uphold its commitment to provide quality education, with the newly announced admission process reaffirming this commitment. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply promptly, taking note of all requirements and procedures to ensure a successful application process.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.