The management of the Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) is now selling application forms for admission into its newly accredited programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for AD-COHST admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the newly accredited programmes in the Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
AD-COHST Newly Accredited Courses & Requirements
1. HND IN COMMUNITY HEALTH
- National Diploma Certificate
- Minimum of one-year working experience.
2. HND IN HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management.
- Minimum of one-year working experience with Licence.
3. HND IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- National Diploma Certificate in Environmental Health Technology.
- Evidence of Completion of One Year Industrial Training (IT) from recognized Institution.
4. HND IN PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING
- National Diploma Certificate in Nursing.
- Nigerian Registered Nurse (NRN) Certificate.
- Nigerian Registered Midwife Certificate or Psychiatric Nurse Certificate plus one-year post ND working experience.
5. HND IN DENTAL THERAPY (2years)
- National Diploma Certificate in Dental Therapy
- Siwes Certificate (field training) for at least four (4) months.
Four (4years) Direct PROGRAM.
- Prospective Candidates must possess (5) Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at o/level) plus JAMB Result
6. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND 2years) REGULAR PROGRAMS
- Candidates applying for National Diploma (2 years) Regular Programs must possess five (5) Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at o level).
Note: All Admissions of NBTE Programs are through Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB/UTME).
- ND in Community Health
- ND in Environmental Health Technology
- ND in Health Information Management
- ND in Dental Therapy
How to Apply for Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology Admission Form
Interested applicants can make payment of application fee via online on the College website/portal (www.ad-cohst.edu.ng)
As for issues concerning online application and other enquiries;- Visit e-mail email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact the following GSM Numbers 09030808334 or 07041411116
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology is the first Private Health institution in the North-West Political Zone of Nigeria accredited by NBTE and other Health Professional Regulatory Agencies and Bodies in Nigeria.
The College has an array of state-of-the-art learning facilities, equipment, and a decent Hostel for both male and female students.
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences Technology our motto (HEALTH IS WEALTH)