The management of the Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) is now selling application forms for admission into its newly accredited programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for AD-COHST admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the newly accredited programmes in the Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology (AD-COHST) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
AD-COHST Newly Accredited Courses & Requirments
1. HND IN COMMUNITY HEALTH
- National Diploma Certificate
- Minimum of one-year working experience.
2. HND IN HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
- National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management.
- Minimum of one-year working experience with Licence.
3. HND IN ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- National Diploma Certificate in Environmental Health Technology.
- Evidence of Completion of One Year Industrial Training (IT) from recognized Institution.
4. HND IN PUBLIC HEALTH NURSING
- National Diploma Certificate in Nursing.
- Nigerian Registered Nurse (NRN) Certificate.
- Nigerian Registered Midwife Certificate or Psychiatric Nurse Certificate plus one-year post ND working experience.
5. HND IN DENTAL THERAPY (2years)
- National Diploma Certificate in Dental Therapy
- Siwes Certificate (field training) for at least four (4) months.
Four (4years) Direct PROGRAM.
- Prospective Candidates must possess (5) Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at o/level) plus JAMB Result
6. NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND 2years) REGULAR PROGRAMS
- Candidates applying for National Diploma (2 years) Regular Programs must possess five (5) Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at o level).
Note: All Admissions of NBTE Programs are through Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB/UTME).
- ND in Community Health
- ND in Environmental Health Technology
- ND in Health Information Management
- ND in Dental Therapy
How to Apply for Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology Admission Form
Interested applicants can make payment of application fee via online on the College website/portal (www.ad-cohst.edu.ng)
As for issues concerning online application and other enquiries;- Visit e-mail email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org. Or contact the following GSM Numbers 09030808334 or 07041411116
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences and Technology is the first Private Health institution in the North-West Political Zone of Nigeria accredited by NBTE and other Health Professional Regulatory Agencies and Bodies in Nigeria.
The College has an array of state-of-the-art learning facilities, equipment, and a decent Hostel for both male and female students.
Aminu Dabo College of Health Sciences Technology our motto (HEALTH IS WEALTH)
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!