Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) post-basic nursing programme admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2021/2022 academic session.
AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Interested candidates must possess five (5) credits in O’level results which includes English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two(2) sitting in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Candidate must present a coloured print out of the examination photo card at the venue of the examination.
NOTE: Midwifery Notification and license is required during application.
How to Apply for AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Visit https://son.aefutha.gov.ng to create an account with your full name, email, phone no, username and password. However, you will be unable to login until your account is activated
- Visit https://www.remita.net and search for Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (SONFETHA) admission form on the remita platform to generate a remita number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of #10,000 or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration
- Send proof of remita payments to Whatsapp: 09055425858 or 08169634390 or Email: email@example.com. After Confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and notification sent to the registered email and phone number.
- Proceed to https://www.son.aefutha.gov.ng to log in, complete registration and print out a coloured copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue
- SALE OF FORMS COMMENCES: 08th Feb 2021
- SALE OF FORMS ENDS: 30th March 2021
- EXAM DATE: 31st March 2021
- EXAM VENUE: SONAEFUTHA 1 premises
- EXAM TIME: 8:00 am
- Phone: 08169634390
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please beware of fraudsters as the Management of SONAEFUTHA does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!