AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) post-basic nursing programme admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) School of Basic Midwifery Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) POST-BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME for the 2021/2022 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki (AEFUTHA) School of Nursing Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements
- Interested candidates must possess five (5) credits in O’level results which includes English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in not more than two(2) sitting in WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- The candidate must present a coloured printout of the examination photo card at the venue of the examination.
- Midwifery Notification and license are required during application.
- A copy of the academic transcript should be mailed to:
School of Nursing,
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital Abakaliki,
No. 1 Chidubem Street
P.M.B 102, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
How to Apply for AEFUTHA Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Visit https://son.aefutha.edu.ng and click on the admission link to create an account with your Fullname, Email, Phone no, Username and Password. However, you will be unable to log in until your account is activated
- Visit https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/540071077/service.spa to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435 or simply click on the link below to make payments
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of #10,000 or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration
- Send proof of remita payments to Whatsapp: 07036088036 or 08169634390 After Confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and a notification sent to the registered email and phone number.
- Proceed to the admission portal to login, complete registration and print out a coloured copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue
- SALE OF FORMS COMMENCES: 1st Feb, 2022
- SALE OF FORMS ENDS: 3rd April 2022
- EXAM DATE: 4th April 2022
- EXAM VENUE: SONAEFUTHA 1 premises
- EXAM TIME: 8:00 am
- Phone: 08169634390, 07036088036
- Email: email@example.com
- Please beware of fraudsters as the Management of SONAEFUTHA does not have an agent or representative who charges any amount of money for Admission
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates