Recently, we launched the JAMB CBT Practice Software for our exclusive readers to be able to practice JAMB past questions and answers from their computers. We later discovered that some of our members that don’t have computers were unable to use the application, so we decided to make things easier by launching a mobile app to carry mobile users along.
MSGist JAMB CBT Practice App prepares candidates for UTME in an incredible way. It has 16 subjects with 11,700 real and verifiable JAMB past questions. It has on-screen calculator and cool user interface which looks like that of JAMB. You can decide to practice questions from any topic of interest. It is simply one of the best CBT apps that can boost your chance of acing UTME.
JAMB CBT Practice App works 100% offline – no need of internet after installing the app.
Features of MSGist JAMB CBT Practice App.
- Contains about 11,700 Questions Offline – practice unadulterated JAMB UTME past questions from 16 subjects with detailed explanations.
- Practice By Topics – gain mastery of any topic by practicing questions from any topic of interest.
- Practice one or more subjects at once – you can practice any number of subjects at a time.
- In Dependence – a summary of JAMB recommended literature with over 350 likely questions.
- Built-In Calculator – use the built-in calculator to crunch numbers without leaving the exam interface.
- Rich Result Analysis – get detailed analysis on how you perform on any exam.
- Bookmarks – bookmark any question that you wish to view later.
- Decide Everything – easily change the number of questions, exam year, exam time, exam mode and username.
- Robustness – use it on your android phones and tablets
- School Finder – use School Finder to make smarter decision on what school or course to enroll.
- Does Not Expire – continues to function as long as your android phone or tablet stays alive!
- Voice (Text-to-Speech) – just like that of UTME.
- Result By Topics – just like that of UTME.
- Intelligent Personal Assistant – just like that of UTME.
Other things you need to know
- Users can choose to shuffle question, shuffle options and set exam time.
- Users can practice more than one subject at a time.
- Users can select exam year and number of questions.
- Users can practice specific topics of interest in each subject.
- Has simple to use and cool user interface.
- Shows number of attempted questions.
- Users can easily switch from one question number to another.
- Users can view at a glance all correctly answered questions and those not answered correctly.
- Shows summarized and detailed result after practice in Tables and Charts.
Download MSGist JAMB CBT Practice App for Free.
Follow the link below to download the app on your Android Device:
As the application is a downloadable product, you can start practicing right away! –
How to Activate the Application
We are giving out the application activation code/license for just NGN1,500. You will agree with me that if you are to purchase JAMB past questions for four subjects, you will be spending nothing less than NGN4,000. In this case you are not limited to four subjects which means multiple persons can be able to use the application even if you all offer different courses.
Follow the link below to buy and activation PIN
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!