JAMB Syllabus – It’s very important for candidates preparing for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to avail themselves with the Syllabus prepared by the board to enable them prepare well for the exam.
The Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB Syllabus is now readily available online for candidates that wish to check the topics they are required to read and the recommended texts.
Online JAMB syllabus is the easiest and convenient way to get relevant information regarding each subject Objectives, Topics, Contents, Notes and Recommended Textbooks.
It’s important you Download JAMB CBT Software from Here.
JAMB Syllabus is freely accessible once you are connected to the internet.
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- 2020 JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
- Textbooks Recommended for 2020 JAMB UTME: All Subjects
- 2020 JAMB UTME Registration Closing Date
- Compulsory Novel to Read for 2020 JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Science, Arts, Commercial & Social Sciences Students
- 2020 JAMB UTME Examination Date
JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects.
Click on your subjects to access the topics/contents/notes, objectives and recommended books.
- Agriculture JAMB Syllabus
- Art JAMB Syllabus
- Arabic JAMB Syllabus
- Biology JAMB Syllabus
- Chemistry JAMB Syllabus
- Commerce JAMB Syllabus
- CRS JAMB Syllabus
- Economics JAMB Syllabus
- French JAMB Syllabus
- Geography JAMB Syllabus
- Government JAMB Syllabus
- Hausa JAMB Syllabus
- History JAMB Syllabus
- Home Economics JAMB Syllabus
- IGBO JAMB Syllabus
- Islamic Studies JAMB Syllabus
- Literature JAMB Syllabus
- Mathematics JAMB Syllabus
- Music JAMB Syllabus
- Physics JAMB Syllabus
- Principles of Account JAMB Syllabus
- Use of English JAMB Syllabus
- Yoruba JAMB Syllabus
Best of Luck!
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!