Music – We have uploaded the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) syllabus in Music for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates to prepare well for their forthcoming exams.
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Mathematics
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Use of English
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Yoruba
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Principles of Accounts
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Music is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives which are to:
- appreciate and discuss music fairly and critically;
- identify, through written analysis, the features of the music of the different periods of Western and African music history, peoples, its forms and the media;
- appreciate the influence of socio-cultural factors on the lives and music of musicians.
Below are some of the benefits you will derive from having the JAMB Music syllabus:
- Getting the Music syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Music books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
- Textbooks Recommended for JAMB UTME: All Subjects
- JAMB UTME Registration Closing Date
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Science Students
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Arts, Commercial, Social Sciences Students
- JAMB UTME Examination Date
Download JAMB Music Syllabus
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Use the Drop Down Below to View The Syllabus for Other Subjects