If you’re preparing to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and will like to make high score, quickly download the free JAMB past questions available below.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
There is a famous Benjamin Franklin quote, “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail?”
To keep all our JAMBite readers prepared for the 2019 UTME, we have decided to share past questions of 10 subjects we are able to lay our hands on.
Note, 2019 JAMB UTME will be purely CBT, It’s important you Download JAMB CBT Software from Here
The JAMB past questions are free and can be downloaded free of charge.
Download JAMB Past Questions for Free
Click on the subject you want to begin the download process.
- Biology JAMB Past Questions
- Chemistry JAMB Past Questions
- Commerce JAMB Past Questions
- CRK JAMB Past Questions
- Economics JAMB Past Questions
- Government JAMB Past Questions
- Mathematics JAMB Past Questions
- Physics JAMB Past Questions
- Principle of Accounts JAMB Past Question
- Use of English JAMB Past Question
Do you have any other JAMB past question(s) other than the ones listed here? If yes, don’t hesitate to share them with others by sending it to email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: The questions contained on this website are not in any way inferred as the original questions you will write in your 2018 JAMB UTME. We do not provide students with any material that promotes examination malpractice. The contents on this website are purely educational and suited for students preparing for the said exams.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!