Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB admission status checking portal is now live. Candidates that participated in the 2017/2018 Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise can now check their admission status on JAMB portal.
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Checking of admission status on JAMB portal is free. It can also be done without the need to visit a cybercafe or computer centre — which implies that mobile phone users can access their admission status through the methods below.
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal.
You can check your admission status on JAMB CAPS portal by follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2017 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
You can also check directly from your E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility .
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
Recommended: How to Print JAMB Admission Letter.