Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB admission status checking portal is now live. UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now check their admission status on JAMB portal.
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Checking of admission status on JAMB portal is free. It can also be done without the need to visit a cybercafe or computer centre — which implies that mobile phone users can access their admission status through the methods below.
See also: Scholarships and Opportunities for Nigerians.
How to Check JAMB Admission Status.
You can also check directly from your E-facility page by following the steps below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility .
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your admission status.
You can check your admission status on JAMB CAPS portal by follow the simple steps outlined below.
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
NB: Successfully admitted candidates are advised to ensure that they indicate the acceptance or rejection of admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
Recommended: How to Print JAMB Admission Letter.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!