Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB admission status checking portal is now live.
The Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for checking of admission status for the 2016/2017 academic session.
UTME and Direct Entry candidates can now access their admission status from JAMB portal through the method outlined below.
How to Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal.
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ to create an account.
- Login to the e-facility portal after creating an account.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your ‘Exam Year’ and also supply your ‘JAMB Registration’ number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, “Check Admission Status” to access your admission details.
If you are unable to check your admission status, we can Help you to Check your JAMB Admission Status for free ( https://www.myschoolgist.com/ng/help-check-jamb-admission-status/).
Successfully admitted? Learn how to Print your JAMB admission letter yourself.