JAMB has inaugurated its portal for UTME and Direct Entry candidates to print their online admission letters. In a stride towards streamlined admissions from 2023/2024, a N1,000 service charge applies. The easy-to-follow process includes profile creation for new users, logging in, making the payment, and subsequently printing the admission letter. Candidates are advised to verify their admission status first.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the opening of its portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
|📢 JAMB Announcement
|Portal opened for UTME & Direct Entry candidates to print admission letters online.
|🚀 Progressive Step
|Streamlining admissions from 2023/2024 sessions downward. Service fee: N1,000.
|🖨️ Print Admission
|Online process provided for printing JAMB admission letters at a charge of N1,000.
|🌐 Profile Creation
|New users must sign up. Details include email, name, mobile number, state, LGA, and password.
|🚪 JAMB Portal
|Access via efacility.jamb.gov.ng/. Login using email and password.
|💳 Payment Process
|Pay N1,000 after confirming transaction ID. Multiple payment channels available.
|🔑 Print Instructions
|Post-payment, input ‘Year of Exam’ & ‘JAMB Registration Number’ to print letter.
|First, check admission status before printing the admission letter. Aims for seamless service.
A Step Forward in Streamlining Admission Process
In a bid to further streamline the admission process and make it more accessible to candidates, JAMB has made it possible for all candidates offered admission from 2023/2023 sessions downward to print their admission letters on the JAMB portal. This service attracts a minimal charge of N1,000, and the payment is made directly on the website.
Steps to Print JAMB Admission Letter Online
The process to print the JAMB admission letter is straightforward and has been outlined below. The service fee for this process is One Thousand Naira Only (N1,000).
- Profile Creation (only for new users): If you are a new user, you will be required to create a profile via the Sign-Up (New User) Page. Provide a valid email address, surname, first name, mobile number, state, and LGA of origin, and create a password. Then click on the ‘Sign-Up’ button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile. See: How to Create JAMB Online Profile.
- Login to JAMB Portal: Visit the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/. Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Access the “Admission Letter” Tab: Click on the “Admission Letter” tab, which is available on the sidebar or on the Home page. Upon selecting this service, a Transaction ID is generated, and it will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Payment: Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page and note the Transaction ID displayed in bold red font. The Transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address. Click on the Continue button to pay with your card immediately. You can also use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller by noting the transaction ID.
- Complete the Payment: On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Print the Admission Letter: Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the ‘Year of Exam’ and ‘JAMB Registration Number’. After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
Note: It’s advisable to check your admission status first before proceeding to print your admission letter. The platform aims to offer seamless service to candidates, thereby making the process of admission even more convenient.