Christian Religious Studies (CRS) – We have uploaded the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) syllabus in Christian Religious Studies (CRS) for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates to prepare well for their forthcoming exams.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Christian Religious Studies is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- acquire the knowledge and understanding of the tenets of the Christian faith as contained in the Bible
- interpret biblical teachings and themes;
- apply biblical teachings and tenets to life in society;
The syllabus is divided into four sections, namely:
- SECTION A: Themes from creation to the Division of the Kingdom
- SECTION B: Themes from the Division of the Kingdom to the Return from Exile and the Prophets
- SECTION C: Themes from the four Gospels and Acts of the Apostles
- SECTION D: Themes from selected Epistle
Below are some of the benefits you will derive from having the JAMB Christian Religious Studies (CRS) syllabus:
- Getting the Christian Religious Studies (CRS) syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Christian Religious Studies (CRS) books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
- Textbooks Recommended for JAMB UTME: All Subjects
- JAMB UTME Registration Closing Date
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Science Students
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Arts, Commercial, Social Sciences Students
- JAMB UTME Examination Date
Download JAMB Christian Religious Studies (CRS) Syllabus
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Use the Drop Down Below to View The Syllabus for Other Subjects