Igbo – We have uploaded the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) syllabus in Igbo for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates to prepare well for their forthcoming exams.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Igbo is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- communicate effectively in Igbo;
- analyse issues in the language;
- interpret and explain figurative and idiomatic expression in Igbo;
- apply Igbo literature to their daily life experiences and to demonstrate Igbo cultural values.
Below are some of the benefits you will derive from having the JAMB Igbo syllabus:
- Getting the Igbo syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Igbo books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
- Textbooks Recommended for JAMB UTME: All Subjects
- JAMB UTME Registration Closing Date
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Science Students
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Arts, Commercial, Social Sciences Students
- JAMB UTME Examination Date
Download JAMB Igbo Syllabus
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Use the Drop Down Below to View The Syllabus for Other Subjects