Biology – We have uploaded the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) syllabus in Biology for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates to prepare well for their forthcoming exams.
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Mathematics
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Use of English
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Yoruba
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Principles of Accounts
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Biology is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the concepts of the interdependence and unity of life;
- account for continuity of life through reorganization, inheritance and evolution;
- apply biological principles and concepts to everyday life, especially to matters affecting the individual, society, the environment, community health and the economy.
Below are some of the benefits you will derive from having the JAMB Biology syllabus:
- Getting the Biology syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Biology books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
- Textbooks Recommended for JAMB UTME: All Subjects
- JAMB UTME Registration Closing Date
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Science Students
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Arts, Commercial, Social Sciences Students
- JAMB UTME Examination Date
Download JAMB Biology Syllabus
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Use the Drop Down Below to View The Syllabus for Other Subjects