Islamic Studies – We have uploaded the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) syllabus in Islamic Studies for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates to prepare well for their forthcoming exams.
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Mathematics
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Use of English
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Yoruba
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Principles of Accounts
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Islamic Studies is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- master the Qur’an and sunnah as foundations of Islamic and social life;
- be familiar with Islamic heritage, culture and civilization;
- be acquainted with the tradition of Islamic scholarship and intellectual discourse;
- demonstrate knowledge of Islamic moral, spiritual, political and social values;
- be prepared to face the challenges of life as good practicing Muslims.
Below are some of the benefits you will derive from having the JAMB Islamic Studies syllabus:
- Getting the Islamic Studies syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Islamic Studies books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
- Textbooks Recommended for JAMB UTME: All Subjects
- JAMB UTME Registration Closing Date
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Science Students
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Arts, Commercial, Social Sciences Students
- JAMB UTME Examination Date
Download JAMB Islamic Studies Syllabus
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Use the Drop Down Below to View The Syllabus for Other Subjects