Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Physical and Health Education (PHE)
Olusegun Updated on
Physical and Health Education (PHE) JAMB Syllabus – We have uploaded the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) syllabus in Physical and Health Education (PHE) for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates to prepare well for their forthcoming exams.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination in Physical & Health Education is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement in the course objectives, which are to:
1. Acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in motor activities, fitness, body maintenance and self-awareness;
2. Acquire basic knowledge required to practice positive health habits and maintenance of health;
3. Understand the relationship between human movement and biological, physical and social sciences;
4. Appreciate the ecological relationship between man and his environment with a view to preventing the spread of diseases;
5. Stimulate and sustain their interest in Physical and Health Education.