Art – We have uploaded the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) syllabus in Art for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates to prepare well for their forthcoming exams.
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Mathematics
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Use of English
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Yoruba
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Syllabus for Principles of Accounts
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Art is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- exhibit knowledge of the fundamental elements, principles and terminology of art;
- demonstrate knowledge of historical dimensions of art with emphasis on Egyptian and Nigerian art;
- demonstrate knowledge of artistic techniques, processes, the use of materials and maintenance of tools and equipment;
- display aesthetic sensitivity to the environment and knowledge of the meaning and function of art in society.
Below are some of the benefits you will derive from having the JAMB Art syllabus:
- Getting the Art syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Art books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
- Textbooks Recommended for JAMB UTME: All Subjects
- JAMB UTME Registration Closing Date
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Science Students
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Art, Commercial, Social Sciences Students
- JAMB UTME Examination Date
Download JAMB Art Syllabus
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Use the Drop Down Below to View The Syllabus for Other Subjects