Economics – We have uploaded the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) syllabus in Economics for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates to prepare well for their forthcoming exams.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Economics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- demonstrate sufficient knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts, tolls and their general applications to economic analysis;
- identify and explain the basic structure, operations and roles of the various economics units and institutions (national and international);
- describe major economic activities – production, distribution and consumption;
- identify and appraise the basic economic problems of society;
- develop the competence to proffer solutions to economic problems.
Below are some of the benefits you will derive from having the JAMB Economics syllabus:
- Getting the Economics syllabus will enable you know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topic.
- The recommended texts section also outline the list of Economics books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
- JAMB CBT Practice Software
- JAMB Brochure
- Free JAMB Past Questions Available Here
- JAMB UTME Registration – Instructions & Guidelines
- Textbooks Recommended for JAMB UTME: All Subjects
- JAMB UTME Registration Closing Date
- Compulsory Novel to Read for JAMB UTME General Paper
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Science Students
- JAMB Subjects Combination for Arts, Commercial, Social Sciences Students
- JAMB UTME Examination Date
Download JAMB Economics Syllabus.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Use the Drop Down Below to View The Syllabus for Other Subjects
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!