Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education , AIFCE Degree Admission list (UTME and Direct Entry) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform the general public that the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri Degree (UTME 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch / Direct Entry 1st & 2nd batch) admission lists are out.
Candidates that participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2018/2019 academic session Degree post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status.
Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Degree Admission List.
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Admitted? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
YET-TO-BE admitted? Keep check Alvan Ikoku portal regularly to know your admissions status.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL ADMITTED CANDIDATES:
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process ;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education DEGREE admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!