The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) is excited to announce the ASUU Scholarship 2023. This initiative is designed exclusively for indigent students at MOUAU, providing them with an unparalleled opportunity to advance their academic pursuits.
|🏛️ Institution||Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike|
|📅 Deadline||Monday, 23rd October 2023|
|🎓 Criteria||Student of MOUAU, Indigent, CGPA of 3.0+|
|📝 Application||Letter with personal & academic details, proof of need, 2 photos|
|🆔 ID Proof||Photocopy of MOUAU student’s identity card|
|✅ Attestation||Letter from department head about CGPA|
|📬 Address||Chairperson, ASUU-MOUAU Committee or Dr. N.U. Njoku|
|🙋 For whom?||Indigent students seeking financial assistance|
The Vision Behind the Scholarship
Higher education can be a challenge, especially when financial constraints come into play. The ASUU at MOUAU understands these challenges and has thus curated a scholarship to ensure that deserving students get the support they require. The primary objective of this scholarship is to recognise and assist students who have showcased academic excellence despite facing financial adversities.
Who Can Apply?
To maintain transparency and ensure the scholarship benefits those genuinely in need, there are clear-cut eligibility requirements:
- University Affiliation: Only students of MOUAU can apply.
- Financial Status: The candidate must be identified as indigent.
- Academic Excellence: A strong academic record is a must, with a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
Application Essentials: What You Need to Submit
For prospective applicants, the process has been made straightforward. Here’s what you need to put together for a successful application:
- Application Letter: This should include:
- Name of the candidate.
- Course and year of study.
- State of origin.
- Functional telephone number and email address.
- A clear statement highlighting the applicant’s indigency and the need for the scholarship.
- Identification: A photocopy of the MOUAU student’s identity card.
- Academic Verification: An attestation letter from the student’s current Head of Department. This letter should provide details about the candidate’s CGPA in the previous academic session.
- Enrollment Proof: A copy of the student’s registration form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Passport Photographs: Two recent passport-sized photographs.
Submitting Your Application
With all materials in hand, students should submit their applications before the deadline: Monday, 23rd October 2023. Applications should be directed to:
ASUU-MOUAU Committee for Scholarship to Indigent Students
c/o Prof Rosetta Eneje
Soil Science and Land Resources Management,
Dr. N.U. Njoku
c/o HOD’s Office
Department of Veterinary Surgery and Radiology,
Note: For further information, feel free to get in touch with Dr. N.U. Njoku, the Secretary of the ASUU-MOUAU Committee for Scholarship to Indigent Students.
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.