Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) part-time postgraduate admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- List Of Courses Offered by BASUG (Bauchi State University, Gadau)
- List of Universities Selling Postgraduate Forms
- Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Niger Delta University (NDU) Postgraduate Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) part-time postgraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
BASUG Part-Time Postgraduate Courses
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Arts and Education
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
NB: All candidates are requested to note that all part-time programmes are resident at Yuli Campus of the University, Bauchi.
BASUG Part-Time Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have O’ Level with a minimum of five (5) credits, relevant to the programme of interest, including Mathematics and/or English Language.
How to Apply for BASUG Part-Time Postgraduate Admission Form
- All interested candidates are to apply for the appropriate BASUG Part-Time programme through the JAMB portal;
- Thereafter, candidates should visit our website on www.basug.edu.ng and pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) to BASUG as a screening fee;
- After making the payment candidates are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions.