Brickhall School Job Vacancy for Early Years Coordinator …
Job Title: Early Years Coordinator.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Relevant qualification(s).
- 5-8 years minimum experience in reputable school(s).
- Experience with the EYF scheme/National Curriculum of England an advantage
- Ability to lead a vibrant, visionary team of Early Years teachers with little or no supervision.
- Be passionate and ready to work with children between the ages of 1-5 years.
Apply Before: 4th June, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should forward their Applications, which should include the following below, to: [email protected] The subject of your application should be the Position + Years of Experience eg “Class Teacher 8 Years Experience”.
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Scanned application letter, in applicant’s own handwriting,
- A write up titled “Why I am the Best”.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!