Brickhall School recruitment for Early Years Coordinator » Brickhall School, a top-flight international school with focus on the Early Years, is recruiting for Early Years Coordinator. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification(s) and be passionate and ready to work with children between the ages of 1-5 years.
Brickhall School Job Vacancy for Early Years Coordinator …
Job Title: Early Years Coordinator.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Relevant qualification(s).
- 5-8 years minimum experience in reputable school(s).
- Experience with the EYF scheme/National Curriculum of England an advantage
- Ability to lead a vibrant, visionary team of Early Years teachers with little or no supervision.
- Be passionate and ready to work with children between the ages of 1-5 years.
Apply Before: 4th June, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should forward their Applications, which should include the following below, to: email@example.com The subject of your application should be the Position + Years of Experience eg “Class Teacher 8 Years Experience”.
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Scanned application letter, in applicant’s own handwriting,
- A write up titled “Why I am the Best”.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!