DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form is out : The management of the Delta State University (DELSU) is now selling its direct entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State University (DELSU) Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session through Direct Entry.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
On-line application will start from Thursday, 9th July, 2020.
Latest Update: DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA 2020/2021 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE WILL START THURSDAY 3RD DECEMBER 2020. THOSE WHO CHANGED TO DELSU IN JAMB SHOULD REGISTER FOR THE POST-UTME SCREENING. PRINTING OF SEAT NUMBER AND VENUE WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY 30TH NOVEMBER 2020.
SEE ALSO: How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form.
Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
DELSU Direct Entry Admission Eligibility.
All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. DIRECT ENTRY registration slip, SSCE/WASC result, OND, A’level, NCE, Local Government of Origin and Birth certificate.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!