University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) is now selling its Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. UNIPORT Direct Entry form is now available online.
Candidates who chose the University of Port Harcourt for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to provide information on:
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
SEE ALSO: UNIPORT Post UTME Form.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form
ONLINE REGISTRATION PERIOD: Monday, 6th September 2021 – Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Candidates should visit the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the Registration Procedure.
- Candidates are to input their JAMB Registration Numbers and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details.
- Generate Remita Code for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card, etc. OR Print out Payment Slip and Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita Platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of
- Obtain a Remita Receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and login with your JAMB Registration Numbers and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the documents – photocopy of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’ Level Examination Results (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’ Level/Diploma/NCE/JUPEB/ IJMB and Degree Results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, P.M.B. 5323, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Inconsistency in the name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level and A’ Level Results, JAMB Result Slips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, to be eligible for Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON THURSDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure their O’ Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591