Federal University Dutse, FUD post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. FUD post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See the requirements and how to apply below
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Eligible UTME and DE candidates should Register and make Payment Online and attend the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening at Federal University Dutse Campus based on the timetable for the respective programmes.
The schedule of the online Registration/Payment and the Post UTME Aptitude Test/Screening which will be conducted on Computer Based Test (CBT) platform are as follows:
Online Registration and Payment: The online Registration/Payment portal would be opened on Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 and close on Thursday, 1st August, 2019 at 12 midnight.
Post UTME Aptitude Test: The Post UTME Aptitude Test for UTME candidates will commence on Monday, 29th July and end on Saturday, 3rd August, 2019 at the University Campus. NOTE that Date and Time to report for the Aptitude Test will be indicated on the Examination slip of each candidate upon successful completion of the online Registration/Payment.
FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2019 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE). RECOMMENDED: FUD Cut Off Mark For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise.
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained minimum of live (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2019 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and minimum of eight (8) points with relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
How to Apply for Federal University Dutse Post UTME Screening Form.
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal- http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should login using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
- All UTME candidates should bring to the examination venue;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Candidates should note that participation in the Post UTME will be in Batches as indicated on individual Acknowledgement Slip, which also contains Examination Venue, Date and Candidates should comply to this instruction accordingly;
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the examination hall;
- All DE candidates are expected to do on-line screening and therefore NOT expected to be on University campus for any examination or physical screening;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time of the Post UTME exercise on their acknowledgment slip.
For more information or clarification candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at email@example.com.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!