The Federal University Dutse (FUD) has officially announced its Post UTME/Direct Entry screening for the upcoming 2023/2024 academic session. For those aspiring to further their academic pursuits in this prestigious institution, it’s the golden opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
|🏢 University||Federal University Dutse (FUD)|
|📅 Registration Date||October 23rd to November 20th, 2023|
|🎯 Eligibility||160+ UTME points (varies by course), relevant credit passes, DE rules|
|💻 Application Link||FUD PUTME Portal|
|📄 Documents||JAMB/DE reg. no., O’Level results, A’Level, passport photograph|
|💷 Fees||N 2,000|
|✅ Verification||Payment receipt, Acknowledgement Slip|
Key Dates to Remember: When Does the Screening Process Start?
Online registration is set to commence from October 23rd and will run through to November 20th, 2023. Time is of the essence; so, it’s crucial to mark these dates on your calendar.
Who’s Eligible for FUD’s Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening?
To ensure a smooth application process, it’s vital to know if you qualify. So, who’s eligible?
- Choice and Score Requirements: Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as their First Choice institution. Additionally, a minimum score of 160 points in the 2023 UTME is necessary, though some courses might require more. Check FUD’s Cut Off Mark for specifics.
- UTME Result Slip: Candidates need to possess the 2023 UTME result slip.
- Registration: It’s mandatory to have registered on the Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Academic Credentials: A minimum of five relevant credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, is essential. These should be obtained from SSCE or its equivalent within two sittings.
- Additional Requirements for Direct Entry: They should have acquired at least a Lower Credit in a relevant National Diploma course or a minimum of eight points with the necessary subject combination at NCE and IJMB.
Ready to Apply? Here’s Your Step-by-Step Guide:
Navigating application processes can sometimes be challenging. But fret not, here’s a comprehensive breakdown to ensure a smooth application:
- Begin by logging into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal or access it through the University’s main website.
- Use your JAMB/DE Registration Number to log in.
- Update vital information including your Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, and State/G.A.
- Generate an Invoice and a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Use the RRR Number to pay the N 2,000 Post UTME fee. This can be done with any acceptable debit card or at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Verify your payment on the portal.
- Select the appropriate Subject Combinations that align with your chosen course.
- Update your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results. Ensure it’s from not more than two sittings and includes A ‘Level results if applicable.
- Upload authentic copies of your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and a recent passport photograph.
- Once done, print the Acknowledgement Slip.
Important Notes to Keep in Mind
All UTME candidates must print the following documents:
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results Registration slips
Also, remember to upload your O’Level results on the JAMB website.
- FUD Admission Cut-Off Marks for Key Health Science Programmes
- FUD Secures NUC’s Accreditation for Health and Science-Related Programmes
- Federal University Dutse (FUD) IJMB Admission List
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Direct Entry Screening Form
- Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Post UTME Form
Questions or Need Clarifications?
For further information or clarifications, engage in a live chat on the PUTME portal or send your queries to email@example.com.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.