The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, is now accepting applications from students of Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions for its 2020/2021 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS). The deadline for submission of applications for the Delta State Bursary is 30th April, 2021.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, has announced the commencement of the online bursary registration of students for the State Government’s 2020/2021 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Aprl 1 – April 30, 2021.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2020/2021 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Delta State Bursary Eligibility
All Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit a JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full-time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in the Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private-owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary
i. Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on “Apply Here” to submit our bursary application form.
ii. you will be charge Eight Hundred Naira (N800.00) non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
III. Online Acknowledge Card should be downloaded and printed for your personal record registration.
FOR ENQUIRIES: All enquiries should be channelled to Helplines 08143871532 |08030777381| 08032261336 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Here Official Link
- While the time frame for the verified list to be returned to the board is four (4) weeks.
- There shall be PHYSICAL VERIFICATION at the dose of – Any list found to contain fictitious Names will be blacklisted
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.