The Government of Ekiti State has approved the appointment of principal; officers for the newly established university in Ikere-Ekiti (Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology).
In exercise of his power as the Visitor to the Bamidele Olumilua University of Science and Technology, Ikere Ekiti, the Governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi has approved the appointment of principal officers to pilot the affairs of the newly approved university.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
1. Prof O. V. Adeoluwa – Vice Chancellor
2. Mr. Ojo Olurotimi Gbenga – Registrar.
3. Mr. Apata Babatunde Abioye – Bursar.
4. Mr. Oyegbaju C. O. – Librarian.
The appointments are with immediate effect.
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!