EKSU admission list is out — The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU) undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
This is to notify all the candidates that participated in the Ekiti State University (EKSU) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management has released the 2019/2020 academic session merit admission list.
EKSU admission list has been successfully uploaded online. To check your admission status, follow the steps outlined below.
How to Check EKSU Admission List.
- Go to EKSU admission status checking portal at https://admission.eksu.edu.ng/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Sign-In button to access your EKSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: EKSU Acceptance Fee.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can only access your EKSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EKSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!