Ekiti State University, EKSU post UTME and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. Compulsory for Direct Entry candidates too. The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in the University.
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2019/2020 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise has commenced.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening.
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2019/2020 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘new applicant’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Select 2019/2020 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- The screening result will be shown after completing registration.
- EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session..
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval..\
- All applicants awaiting their O’level results are to upload them within two weeks of release.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU, should do so and apply for the EKSU direct entry form.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates should process their transcript which must get to EKSU on or before 30th August 2019. Failing to do so, their application for admission shall not be considered.
- EKSU aspirants who submitted their 2019/2020 application form on or before 9th July, 2019 are to re-login and reprint their slip.
Deadline: 31st August, 2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!