Elizade University (EU), Centre for Foundation Studies, is now selling applications forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Elizade University JUPEB form below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme of the Elizade University, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State. The programme is full-time and runs for one academic session of two (2) semesters.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
After successful completion of the programme, candidates will be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission into 200 level of the Degree programme of Elizade University and any other JUPEB affiliated university of their choice in Nigeria.
Elizade University JUPEB Courses
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
|2||B.Sc Political Science|
|3||Hotel Management and Tourism|
|4||B.Sc. Human Resource Management|
|5||Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication|
|6||B.Sc Business Administration|
|9||B.Sc Banking and Finance|
Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences
|1||B.Sc Cyber Security|
|2||B.N.Sc. Nursing Science|
|3||BMLSc. Medical Laboratory Science|
|5||Environmental Management and Toxicology|
|10||Physics with Electronics|
Faculty of Engineering
|2||B.Eng. (Computer Engineering)|
|4||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|5||B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering)|
Faculty of Humanities
|1||International Relations and Diplomacy|
|3||B.A. (Hons.) Performing Arts|
Faculty of Law
|1||LL.B (Hons) Laws|
Elizade University JUPEB Admission Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) O/Level credit passes in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB.
- Students who had just completed their O/L SSCE, those who did not meet the JAMB cut-off mark and those who had delay in securing University admission
How to Apply for Elizade University JUPEB Form
- Visit EU website: www.elizadeuniversity.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB and select Apply Now
- Fill application form
- Submit application
- Proceed to payment of application fee
Note: Application is only complete after payment of application fee.
The application fee of Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only (N10, 500.00) could be paid into any branch of the following Elizade University Bank Accounts:
- Wema Bank: 0122129191
- Polaris Bank: 1771350094
- UBA: 1017098497
- First Bank 2020336983
The original copy of bank teller should be submitted with application form at the Centre for Foundation Studies Office, Elizade University Main Campus, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!