Federal College of Education, Zaria – FCEZaria (in affiliation with ABU) Degree admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) Programmes of the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria [in affiliation with ABU Zaria) for the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
FCE Zaria degree admission list has been uploaded online.
SEE ALSO: FCE Zaria NCE Admission List.
How to Check FCE Zaria (In Affiliation With ABU) Degree Admission List
- Go to Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal @ http://fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!