Federal Poly Mubi Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Federal Polytechnic Mubi, Adamawa State.
Federal Polytechnic Mubi is a polytechnic based in Mubi, Adamawa State, northeastern Nigeria. It was established in 1979 and since inception, the Polytechnic has endeavored to empower so many with both the technical and entrepreneurial skills needed to fight and alleviate poverty.
Federal Polytechnic Mubi, Adamawa State has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Federal Polytechnic Mubi Courses
Below are the list of courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic Mubi, Adamawa State.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING/TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECH.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- HORTICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGY
- PRODUCTION TECH.
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PURCHASING AND SUPPLY
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).