The names of candidates admitted into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online. See how to check FUAM admission list below.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has released the 2020/2021 academic session admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first-degree programmes.
FUAM admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUAM Admission List
Currently, you can only access your FUAM admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to the FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUAM admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.