The names of candidates admitted into the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and now available online. FUAM admission list (1st batch, 2nd batch, 3rd batch, 4th batch and supplementary) has been uploaded online. See how you can check your FUAM admission status below.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) has released the 2018/2019 academic session first batch, second batch, third batch, fourth batch and supplementary admission lists. The admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first degree programmes.
FUAM admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUAM Admission List.
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) that was only accessible on JAMB portal has now been uploaded on the university’s website. Follow the procedure below to check your FUAM admission status on the school webiste:
- Go to FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Notes to admitted candidates:
- Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
- Also login to the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUAM admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!