FUGUS admission list – The management of the Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various DEGREE programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
We are pleased to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management of the institution has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FUGUS Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your FUGUS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGUS admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to https://putme.fugusau.edu.ng/admstatus.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Click submit to view your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUGUS admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!