FUGUS admission list – The management of the Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various DEGREE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
We are pleased to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University, Gusua (FUGUS) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status, as the management of the institution has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check FUGUS Admission List.
As at the time of this publication, the list is only available on JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your FUGUS admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGUS admission status.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUGUS admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!