Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Gombe State Polytechnic, Bajoga (GSPB) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Gombe State Polytechnic ND Courses
A. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
B. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Business Administration And Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Gombe State Poly Post UTME Requirements
- Candidates must have at least Five (5) relevant Credits in SSCE (WAEC, NECO, G.C.E. NABTEB) or equivalent O’Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Candidate who sat for 2022 JAMB/UTME in the relevant subjects to the interested course of study.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- Candidates must choose Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga as their first choice and score 100 points and above in the 2022 UTME exercise.
- Candidates who did not choose Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga as their first choice but now wish to be considered for admission must go to JAMB and do change of Institution/Course to first choice before starting the application procedure.
How to Apply for Gombe State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
All eligible JAMB Candidates who choose Gombe State Polytechnic Bajoga as the institution Of their choice are required to pay a non-refundable screening fee of N2,000.00 only to enable them to upload their credentials on the polytechnic portal.
Applicants are to log on to gsp.myadmission.cloud and register with a valid email and or phone number, select program, continue with the payment method (either bank branch option or card) and complete the application.
CLOSING DATE: All applications should be completed and submitted online on or before 30th December 2022.
For Enquiries: 07039092524 08039299531 08065980760.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.