Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. GOMSU post UTME form is now available for purchase through the method outlined below.
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Aptitude Test for candidates who applied for screening into the Gombe State University (GSU) shall be conducted on Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
- Monday, 22nd July to Monday 12, August, 2019 – Screening of Credentials at Convocation Square.
- Saturday, 17th August, 2019 by 7:00am – Aptitude test for screened Candidates.
GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice and scored 160 and above in the relevant subjects in the 2019 JAMB UTME.
- All candidates who applied through Direct Entry as First Choice.
Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny Candidates Admission.
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Form.
Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only non-refundable pre-registration processing charges via Gombe State University Remita Platform. The payment receipt from Remita should be presented to the Bursar GSU for issuance of official receipt.
GSU Post UTME Aptitude Test Date and Requirements.
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on Saturday, 17th August, 2019.
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
- JAMB Result Slip for the 2019 UTME OR Online Registration Slip for the Direct Entry
- Two coloured passport size photographs
- Writing materials
- Payment receipt of the Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid via remita.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!