Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE JUPEB admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The Programme Leads To The Award Of JUPEB A’Level Certificate which Enables Candidates Gain Direct Entry Admission Into 200 Level In The Federal, State And Private Nigerian Universities. The certificate obtained by graduates of the programme will be tenable in several universities in Nigeria and in some foreign universities.
IAUE JUPEB Examination Subjects
- ARTS AND HUMANITIES: CHRISTAIN RELIGIOUS STUDIES, FRENCH, HISTORY, IGBO, MUSIC, ISLAMIC RELGIOUS STUDIES, LITERATURE-IN-ENGLISH, VISUAL ARTS, YORUBA.
- MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES: ACCOUNTING, BUSINESS STUDIES, ECONOMICS, GEOGRAPHY, GOVERNMENT.
- SCIENCE: AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS.
IAUE JUPEB Admission Requirements
- Five (5) Credit Passes In SSCE, NECO And NABTEB, Obtained In Not More Than Two Sitting Including English Language And Mathematics. Three Of The Above Mentioned Subjects Must Be Relevant To The Candidates Preferred Course Of Study In The University.
How to Apply for IAUE JUPEB Admission Form
Application Forms Are Obtainable At The School Of Basic Studies Unit St John’s Diobu Campus Of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education On The Presentation Of Bursary Receipt For The Payment Of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) Only Into Zenith Bank.
Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, School Of Basic Studies.
All Completed Forms Should Be Returned To The Director, School Of Basic Studies At The St. John’s Campus Of Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education.
Closing Date: Not Specified.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!