Igbajo Polytechnic ND Weekend / Daily Part-Time Programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. See the courses and how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Igbajo Polytechnic underlisted National Diploma Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Igbajo Polytechnic Post UTME Form 2021/2022.
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Programmes
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Entry Requirements
- 5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with a deficiency in one of the major subjects may be considered for the student applying for daily part-time.
How to Apply for Igbajo Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
SALES OF FORMS -ND Part-Time Application Form – N5,000.00
To Apply for our 2021/2022 ADMISSION
Uploading of Credentials
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in jpeg, png or PDF and not more than 100kb
- The originals of the uploaded documents shall be sighted during the screening exercise. Remember to come along with them!
- Your application information is maintained on a secure server and remains confidential.
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and to be submitted during the screening exercise at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
i. Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
ii. Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
iv. Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng.
For further enquires pls call: