Important information to all Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin final year students as regards “O” Level/”A” Level/NCE/Diploma Credentials Screening exercise.
This is to inform all the Final Year Students of the Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin that “O” Level/”A” Level/NCE/Diploma Credentials Screening exercise will take place as from Tuesday, 7 – Thursday 9, June, 2016 for all 400 Level Students. The details are as follows:
- VENUE OF SCREENING: Al-Hikmah I.C.T. Centre
- TIME OF SCREENING: 9:00 a.m – 3:00 pm
- WHAT TO BRING FOR THE SCREENING:
Photocopy of the following:
- Al-Hikmah University I.D. Card (New I.D)
- Photocopy of ‘O’ Level/”A” Level/NCE/Diploma Result(s)
- Please note that the names as they appear on the list will be used to write your name on your Certificate.
- You are, therefore, advised to check your names thoroughly and make correction where necessary.
- Under no condition will request for correction of the names will be entertained after the certificate has been written. You are to sign in front of your name to show that the names are correct.
Kindly also note that the screening exercise is very important as only those whose names are cleared will be presented to Senate for GRADUATION.
Please pass this information to all your colleagues and friends.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!